Looking for a quality and affordable cleaning for your needs?
This service will be provided Monday through Friday, Saturday to Sunday
All Named Areas
1. All trash receptacles are to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point.
2. Clean and sanitize drinking fountains.
3. Thoroughly dust all horizontal surfaces
v. Window sills
. All other furnishings
4. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces to remove coffee rings and spillage of liquids
5. Vacuum all carpeting
6. Spot cleaning carpet for occasional accidental spillage of liquids.
7. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop
8. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove any spillage or soiled
9. Damp wipe entrance metal and finger marks on entrance glass
10. Spot clean partition glass
11. Use an industry standard disinfectant for sanitizing
12. Remove graffiti within 24 hours.
1. Stock toilet tissue
2. Wipe paper towel cabinet and refill
3. Refill soap dispensers
4. Empty trash receptacles and wipe as needed
5. Clean and polish mirrors
6. Toilets, including seats and urinals, to be cleaned and sanitized inside and outside
7. Scour and sanitize all basins
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from stall doors and partitions
9. Remove splash marks from walls around basins
10. Mop and rinse restroom floor with disinfectant
11. Remove graffiti within 24 hours.
12. Check to be sure plumbing is operational; that there are no stoppages or leaks.
Entrances, Lobbies, Halls, and Other Public Areas
1. Sweep outside steps or nearby sidewalk (up to 15 feet from the entrance) to keep soil away from the door.
2. Keep matting and runners clean and dry at entrance. Use the vacuum, if necessary.
3. Spot mop these areas to remove tracked-in water or soil.
4. Keep waste receptacles emptied as required.
5. Pick up any items that have been dropped on floors.
6. Clean any spillage or soiled spots on floors with a mop. Spot-clean spills on carpets.
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace plastic liners.
2. Keep walkways clear of debris.
3. Remove obvious debris, from grounds, athletic areas, and parking areas.